MESSAGE TO OUR PATIENTS
As your eye health care provider, you can trust that we always take health and patient care seriously. The wellness of our patients, our associates, and our communities is of the utmost importance to us.
Effective Monday, MARCH 23, 2020
· Office Door will remain locked during operating hours
· Only patients with scheduled essential appointments will be permitted into the building. Frequency of appointments will be reduced to one patient per hour, per doctor
· Upon arrival, please call 812-476-2020 and we will usher you in for your appointment. Anyone with you will be asked to wait outside or in their vehicle.
· If you have glasses or contacts to pick-up, please call 812-476-2020 and we will make arrangements to either ship your product to you, or provide a “curb-side” service at our office.
· All staff, doctors and personnel will be wearing masks and gloves. We encourage patients to wear masks of their own, if available.
· No eyeglass adjustments, minor repairs, or non-essential services will be provided at this time
TEMPORARY CHANGES TO HOURS OF OPERATION:
SATURDAY & SUNDAY: CLOSED
We are all facing these challenges together and appreciate your understanding as we do our part during these difficult times. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation, and thank you for your continued trust in your health and eye care.
Please refer to our Facebook page for updates as we continue to monitor both local and national information regarding COVID-19.