We appreciate your patience as we maintain our office procedures and schedule to keep everyone as safe as possible. In accordance with the CDC we will continue to practice social distancing and limiting the number of patients in our office. The following guidelines will in place until further notice:
· Office Door will remain locked
· Only scheduled appointments will be permitted into the building.
· UPON ARRIVAL, PLEASE CALL 812-476-2020 FROM YOUR VEHICLE AND WE WILL USHER YOU IN FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
· If you have glasses or contacts to pick-up, please call 812-476-2020 and we will either ship glasses to you or provide “curb-side” pick-up.
· All staff, doctors, and patients must wear a face mask while in the office. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
· Adjustments, Repairs, or eyeglass purchases (without exam) must schedule an appointment. Days and times available will vary.
· MONDAY evenings (after 5:00) and SATURDAY hours are reserved for Doctor services/appointments only. No other services will be available, including eyewear pick-up.
Thank you again for your patience as we work to provide for your eye needs and balance that with patient and staff safety. We will continue monitoring the information from the CDC to make the most informed decisions.